By way of Introduction…Ken & Val Baker work as pastors, teachers, and musicians across the villages and towns of Ireland's rural Midlands. Ken is a prolific writer, and has written volumes of poetry, short stories and devotional expositions of Bible books to fund this ministry and also to share their teaching in this highly conversational form. Apart from their own four children, they have also fostered dozens more. They are passionate about turf fires, storytelling, good food and conversation, Biblical lifestyling and the crucial importance of children.......................................... BUYING A BOOK?: Contact for latest discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’ve kept my feet on the ground & cultivated a quiet heart. Like a baby content in its mother’s arms, my soul is a baby content! Psalm 131 4 hours ago
- Every time I think of you—and I think of you often!—I thank God for your lives of free and open access to God, given by Jesus.1 Cor1:4-5 MSG 3 days ago
- Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in a lift. #lifelessons 6 days ago
- And don't forget: it's Christmas Eve, not Christmas Steve 1 week ago
- "Over this side of heaven the saints have convenient food, but not a continual feast." ~ Matthew Henry 1 week ago