By way of Introduction…Ken & Val Baker work as pastors, teachers, and musicians across the villages and towns of Ireland's rural Midlands. Ken is a prolific writer, and has written volumes of poetry, short stories and devotional expositions of Bible books to fund this ministry and also to share their teaching in this highly conversational form. Apart from their own four children, they have also fostered dozens more. They are passionate about turf fires, storytelling, good food and conversation, Biblical lifestyling and the crucial importance of children.......................................... BUYING A BOOK?: Contact for latest discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No philosophical theory which Ive yet come across is a radical improvement on the words: 'In the beginning God made Heaven and Earth' #Lewis 1 hour ago
- Two wrongs don't make a right, but don't three lefts make a right? Two wrongs don't make a right, but don't two negatives make a positive? 4 hours ago
- “A lot of people never use their initiative because no-one told them to.” ― #Banksy 5 hours ago
- Didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row 16 hours ago
- the subtext side of bacon? http://t.co/e6dbo2iAw7 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Pontifical Council for Social Communication
Last week, the Vatican has announced that the Pope now has his own personal Twitter account. Although the 84-year-old pontiff will not personally write every message, he will authorise them. Monsignor Paul Tighe, from the Pontifical Council for Social Communications, … Continue reading →