By way of Introduction…Ken & Val Baker work as pastors, teachers, and musicians across the villages and towns of Ireland's rural Midlands. Ken is a prolific writer, and has written volumes of poetry, short stories and devotional expositions of Bible books to fund this ministry and also to share their teaching in this highly conversational form. Apart from their own four children, they have also fostered dozens more. They are passionate about turf fires, storytelling, good food and conversation, Biblical lifestyling and the crucial importance of children.......................................... BUYING A BOOK?: Contact for latest discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every time I think of you—and I think of you often!—I thank God for your lives of free and open access to God, given by Jesus.1 Cor1:4-5 MSG 18 hours ago
- Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in a lift. #lifelessons 3 days ago
- And don't forget: it's Christmas Eve, not Christmas Steve 4 days ago
- "Over this side of heaven the saints have convenient food, but not a continual feast." ~ Matthew Henry 5 days ago
- First meeting today in our brand new building #Roscrea #Elim100 #Elim God is exciting 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Pontifical Council for Social Communication
Last week, the Vatican has announced that the Pope now has his own personal Twitter account. Although the 84-year-old pontiff will not personally write every message, he will authorise them. Monsignor Paul Tighe, from the Pontifical Council for Social Communications, … Continue reading →