By way of Introduction…Ken & Val Baker work as pastors, teachers, and musicians across the villages and towns of Ireland's rural Midlands. Ken is a prolific writer, and has written volumes of poetry, short stories and devotional expositions of Bible books to fund this ministry and also to share their teaching in this highly conversational form. Apart from their own four children, they have also fostered dozens more. They are passionate about turf fires, storytelling, good food and conversation, Biblical lifestyling and the crucial importance of children.......................................... BUYING A BOOK?: Contact for latest discounts at email@example.com.
- You want to know what Christ DEMANDS? It's to carry one another's burdens (Galatians 6:2 ). Go figure 11 hours ago
- A person finds joy in giving an apt reply – and how good is a timely word! Proverbs 15:23 12 hours ago
- RT @LifeVerse: Nothing breaks the shackles of tradition like evangelism. Warren Wiersbe 1 day ago
- “just because you send out postcards while you’re in the valley, it doesn’t mean you live there.” 2 days ago
- Phil1:6: “being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Pontifical Council for Social Communication
Last week, the Vatican has announced that the Pope now has his own personal Twitter account. Although the 84-year-old pontiff will not personally write every message, he will authorise them. Monsignor Paul Tighe, from the Pontifical Council for Social Communications, … Continue reading →