Turas is Colin Neill’s first novel and he will be “in conversation with Contemporary Christianity” on February 21.
It is 2020 and Ireland has been united. During this year of striking change, a group of men meet together in a church cell group to wrestle with uncertainty through the filters of their faith and God’s word. Mingled with profound transition all around them are tales of friendship, tales of love, and tales of coming to terms with what the past has meant.
This is a story of seven Christians and their spiritual journey together into the unknown. It is also a response to living in an often religious but always divided society, which asks a series of challenging questions, and offers direction as to where answers may be found.
- Has McGuinness Breached the Good Friday Agreement? (sluggerotoole.com)
- No 11% Has The Right To Fix The Boundary Of A Nation (ansionnachfionn.com)
- McGuinness in Irish unity poll call (leftfootforward.org)
- Sinn Fein wants referendum on Irish unification (news.nationalpost.com)
- “Ireland faces a major challenge this year with the United Kingdom.” (sluggerotoole.com)